It’s the Holiday Season – What are you struggling with right now?
This is a very beautiful yet often times difficult time of year for many people. That is why I am reaching out to you and asking you this very serious question.
What are YOU struggling with right now, at this very moment?
Are you struggling with confidence, getting dates, feeling happy, staying positive or maybe you’re frustrated with online dating, having some relationship problems, feeling overwhelmed, sad about being single for the holidays, not feeling fulfilled in life, etc.
No matter what area of your life you’re struggling with, I invite you to share with me your struggles.
What You Should Do Now
If you’re struggling, either in the comment section below or via email, share with me exactly what it is you are struggling with right now. Even if it’s something you think is really small, don’t hesitate to share. The more specific and detailed you are the better I will be able to help you. Help me help you by being as specific and detailed as possible.
If you’re not struggling with anything right now, join our conversation and share with us any wisdom you have picked up along the way that you believe has helped you be at peace during the holidays.
Latest posts by Kimberly Koehler - Dating CoachKK (see all)
- Dating & Relationship Advice for Surviving The Winters of Life - October 25, 2016
- Get Your Copy of 5 Mobile/Online Dating Hacks - August 28, 2016
- Singles Event – Summer Love at The Great Love Debate Saturday June 11th, 2016 - June 8, 2016
- Dating Advice: What quality men want and need from a woman - May 15, 2016
- Dating Advice: Love, Pain, Healing - April 5, 2016