The Full Quote:
“As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn’t supposed to never let you down…probably will.
You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it’s harder every time.
You’ll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken.
You’ll fight with your best friend.
You’ll blame a new love for things an old one did.
You’ll cry because time is passing too fast and you’ll eventually lose someone you love.
So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you have never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you’ll never get back.”
Latest posts by Kimberly Koehler - Dating CoachKK (see all)
- Dating & Relationship Advice for Surviving The Winters of Life - October 25, 2016
- Get Your Copy of 5 Mobile/Online Dating Hacks - August 28, 2016
- Singles Event – Summer Love at The Great Love Debate Saturday June 11th, 2016 - June 8, 2016
- Dating Advice: What quality men want and need from a woman - May 15, 2016
- Dating Advice: Love, Pain, Healing - April 5, 2016